+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is .Net better or PHP?

Hosting Guru Petersehene is on a distinguished road
    Both are good there is no best as each has its advantages , i would however suggest php as its 25% of the web is written in it . And that number is growing thanks to drupal and wordpress cmses. Its doing VERY well for a "patch up" language.

HWHT Addict charlotte24 is on a distinguished road
    I feel Php is better

Hosting Guru Petersehene is on a distinguished road
    I think php is better too , but you will find many coders using python telling you php is rubbish , its all a matter of preffrence . no code is better than another , some code language is good for one thing and bad for another.

Hosting Master smartbrian is on a distinguished road
    Simple, If you want the best paying job opportunities, learn ASP.NET. If you don't mind only running Linux and UNIX web servers, you can stick to PHP.

Some people say that they hate ASP.NET because it was developed by Microsoft, ignoring the fact that you can work with C# on a .net platform, and VB.net. Because the ASP language is dead, ASP.NET really just refers to a framework anyone can build on. ASP.NET runs faster than PHP in almost every instance.

PHP supports some of the bigger website in the world, Such as Facebook and WordPress. PHP is running on over 200 million sites because it is free, and it has as many tools as ASP.net.

HWHT Addict alexalex is on a distinguished road
    Personally, I've always coded in PHP but am really interested in learning the .NET framework. I've searched for examples of popular sites that use the .NET framework trying to get a sense of features and performance. I found the advantages on https://diceus.com/top-advantages-net-development-2018/ . I also read hundreds of forum debates and articles on the web about whether PHP or .net is a better platform. Unfortunately, most opinions are biased and their preference is typically based on promoting one programming language over the other.

Hosting Master simon56 is on a distinguished road
    Both technologies has the best for developing a bright career. These technologies can provide you best career opportunities in IT field. PHP is extensively used language today because of its easy coding structure and you can inscribe OOPs based or technical based coding. PHP has simple learning curve. PHP delivers ready accessible CMS and framework which makes you to develop site rapidly. .NET is very safe, protected, vast and multifaceted as well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2