+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: What security software do you use?

HWHT Starter jonlara is on a distinguished road
    If you want free antivirus then windows defender is best for me. And if your pc is low config, then it will not slow your pc.

Hosting Master Jaahntsol is on a distinguished road
    In my opinion, Avira free antivirus is one of the best antivirus software. It has a clear and intuitive interface and a strong detection and protection ability. Also, it supports for the intergration with a numerous add-ons. However, the best one of all features is Protection Cloud feature, which creates and shares the repair for a threat found on any of its users computer across all users Avira. Besides Avira, many free antivirus software for Windows are available out there, and they are designed with a impressive features set. Please check the top 5 free antivirus software in 2018, any of them is worth trying.

Hosting Guru swipka777 is on a distinguished road
    I am using different ones but currently I have a lot of websites and want to maintain order there. I was using virtual com port driver to maintain my website and to make virtual port.

HWHT Starter rentofficeglobal is on a distinguished road

What security software do you use?

i dont use the security many years , still no probelm

HWHT Starter technicalguy is on a distinguished road
    Symantec, Webroot, Sophos, Malwarebytes - I've used all these with various client, they all work well.
    █╔═══════════════════════════════╗
    █║ GOLDENBEAVERHOSTING.com
    █╚ Instant Setup | Cost Effective | Friendly Support

Hosting Master Mpaul1 is on a distinguished road
    Nowadays People use those Security Softwares which have best quality with Affordable Price. So Global SNI is Kaspersky Partner in Pakistan which is providing Best security software According to Their Customers needs.

HWHT Addict Halal is on a distinguished road
    Hello everyone! I would like to mention one of the factors that many do not notice. I'm talking about how smart homes and the so-called Single Board Computers affect life and, consequently, productivity. I think that not everyone knows what it is. A single-board computer (SOM, system-on-module) is a self-contained device constructed on a single circuit board. It resembles a motherboard of a standard PC. Still, it contains everything necessary for a fully-functional computer - GPU, CPU module, RAM and permanent memory, input/output systems, wired and wireless network modules, USB ports, etc. They are charged via a USB port with the help of mobile or tablet chargers. The on-board computers are available with a wide range of capacity, and you can choose a suitable machine depending on your needs. If you want to know the essence of comparing modern Single Board Computers, then visit this site.

HWHT Starter MountDiesel is on a distinguished road
    Currently I am using Kaspersky. In the past I have used AVAST and AVG and out of these 3, Kaspersky is the best.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5