+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What are your weight ? :D

Hosting Guru Herak is on a distinguished road
    What weight loss tips do you know and use?

Hosting Guru Shwartc is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Herak View Post
    What weight loss tips do you know and use?
    Diet and exercise are good for a healthy lifestyle and helps reduce weight. However, sometimes ageing and mettabolic factors donít allow you to do so and create a barrier in losing desirable weight loss, you always long for. Also you can use some special supplements, for example Japanese wieght loss pills https://bio-japan.net/supplements/weight-loss-drugs/ gave good results for me. You can also try it.

HWHT Addict Tallin is on a distinguished road
    My weight is a little above the norm, and I wonder how I can lose weight.

Hosting Guru Guardian1 is on a distinguished road
    My weight is normal now. But I had extra weight half a year ago, and could not do anything about it. This was due to a drug reaction. My ****bolism has changed, I gained weight quickly. Diet, sports, proper nutrition did not help me. I was desperate. I visited many clinics. In one of them, I was offered a new procedure. The Doctor from https://mediluxe.ca/en/ told me that the CoolSculpting can help. CoolSculpting is a procedure, that can help remove excess fat without surgery, cuts, punctures. I decided on this procedure, and now everything is fine with my weight.

My weight is normal

There are many weight tips. But it depends on reasons of your overweight. Problems with hormones are one of the most famous causes of overweight. You need to go through a doctor's examination in order to find out the reason for your overweight. If this happens due to problems with hormones, then diets will not be able to help you. You must undergo a qualified treatment. For example, HRT clinic is a clinic, where you can go through the procedure of hormonal therapy. It can helps you. You can read more information about this on www.hgha.com/hgh-injections-for-sale/ Try to read this.

HWHT Starter Ammonite is on a distinguished road
    55 kilos. It's a normal number for height and age

HWHT Addict Garazeb is on a distinguished road
    My weight is normal now. I am very happy with this! But this was not always the case. I've been suffering from overweight for a long time. No diets helped me. My weight is normal now. I am very happy with this! But this was not always the case. I've been suffering from overweight for a long time. No diets helped me. But I found HCG Drops. It is These drops are added to food, and contribute to a healthy weight loss. I read this information on http://purehcgdietdrops.reviews . It is useful review about this.

My weight is normal now, and I am really happy

HWHT Addict ninaF77 is on a distinguished road
    My weight is pretty good because I am trying to eat healthy food.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast