+ Reply to Thread

Thread: name of a competent authorirty to report abuse?

HWHT Starter fab-thai is on a distinguished road

name of a competent authorirty to report abuse?

My web site www.fundives.net is registered at 123 web host, and was recently hosted with them. Tired with their lack of service and rude answers to my requests when I need support, I changed host and went with site-ground. Now, my problem is that I can't transfer my domain names registered with 123 web host because the domain names are locked. To unlock them I have to answer to a security question: "what is your pet's name". I have no records of this security question; in my files, I have record of another security question, and therefore, I can't unlock my domain name, which proves a good security level. I then contacted 123 web host support, "Martin" and "John", who after several rude emails answered me to fax a copy of my passport to another person called "Brian" to the fax number: (001)847 895 4123. I then asked them to give me the family name, company name and phone number of this "Brian", but no I didn't get any answer form "Martin" and "John". I then faxed a copy of my passport to this "Brian", with all my contact details; this was on the 22nd of May 2008, and still, no answers from "Brian".
    Now here is the best: if I type my domain name on a who is (http://www.iptools.com/dnstools.php?....net&submit=Go.) it appears that fundives.net is registered with itsyourdomain.com, not with 123 web host. I have never heard about this company before, and have never received any documents or email from them.
    At this point, I think the best to do is to report this matter to a competent authority. Question: what is indeed the competent and legal authority to report this matter?

Thanks in advanced for your help.

Banned Keuzeserver is on a distinguished road
    Don't worry about itsyourdomain.com, they sell also domain resellers.
    So your formar host has proberbly a reseller with them.

Is this you:

FABIEN Belleinguer
    Fabien
    fabienbelleinguer [at] hotmail [dot] com

As that is you, you still own the domain.
    If your host doesn't want to give it to you, you can try itsyourdomain.com .
    But I am not sure if that is gona work.

If you want I will contact your formar host to see what the problem is.

HWHT Starter fab-thai is on a distinguished road
    Thanks Keuzeserver, Ihave already contaced itsyourdomain.com, I am waiting for their answer. I am aware that I am legally owner of this domain name, my problem is that I have no one to conatct to unlock this domain name. I will keep trying.

Banned Keuzeserver is on a distinguished road
    Ok, good luck.
    If you need any help, just sent me a PM

+ Reply to Thread