+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: best web host

Hybrid View

HWHT Starter ricky pointing is on a distinguished road

best web host

who ranks first in web hosting? why?
    Last edited by admin; 09-25-2011 at 07:04 AM.

HWHT Starter georgefernando is on a distinguished road

Best web hosting

According to my view Host gator is ranks first in web hosting.The main reason behind is that it provides cheap web hosting services with lower bandwidth, compared to other web hosting providers.Moreover, Host gator is the cheap web hosting provider , which offer $4.99 a month hosting plans, and has solutions for sites of various sizes.

One of the most important factors is bandwidth or transfer. Bandwidth or transfer is measured by multiplying the size of the preferred site with the number of visitors they get a month. And so as per experience with web hosts is that even cheap web hosting services will provide you with more than enough bandwidth or transfer.Host gator is the one that suits this better than any other web hosts.

cheap web hosting provider reviews

Hosting Guru needsupport is on a distinguished road
    What are these rankings based on?

HWHT Starter probityhosting is on a distinguished road
    Nothing factual. I have hosted website with the larger hosting companies (e.g. GoDaddy, I Power, Host Gator) and because they are so large with so many customers, they tend to have not so good customer service. I have finally located a reliable web host, http://probityhosting.com , and they have great for me. I have not had any problems as of yet and they provide great customer service. I would recommend Probity Hosting to anyone.

HWHT Starter taramichael is on a distinguished road

Ranks!?

Hi Ricky!

If we host our website, How can it getting ranking?

Hosting Guru wht-dis is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by ricky pointing View Post
    who ranks first in web hosting? why?

Web Hosting Advice
    I think this is the most abstract question I have ever heard, and I don't think it's possible to get any more or less valid answer to it.
    A host can be the best only with the reference to your particular requirements, one of the best options for the basic plans are siteground.com and marblehost.com, they
    offer a free domain name in the plan and a websitebuilder to help to novices.

HWHT Starter pipermac is on a distinguished road
    Too Generic of a Question, But Personally for Shared Hosting I highly recommend Hostmonster! I have always had fantastic service from them. and for VPS Although I havent used them Knownhost is supposed to be very very good.

Hosting Guru Boler is on a distinguished road
    I'd draw your attention to ServerPoint.com services.
    Many resourceful features in combination with top-notch services make this company one of the leading web hosting companies in this industry.

HWHT Starter taramichael is on a distinguished road

Cheap Webhosting Site

Hello,

A web hosting service is a type of Internet hosting service that allows individuals and organizations to provide their own website accessible via the World Wide Web. Web hosts are companies that provide space on a server they own for use by their clients as well as providing Internet connectivity, typically in a data center. Web hosts can also provide data center space and connectivity to the Internet for servers they do not own to be located in their data center, called colocation.

HWHT Starter JetWash is on a distinguished road

Such Thing

Is there such a thing as the BEST WEBHOST - I would presume not
    The large Companies like Hostgator, Dreamhost, Bluehost, Site5, and the list can go on are all overselling their services too you.

Some see this in a good way and some see it in another. But when you think about it does this make them the Best Host?

Please someone answer me to this, How and why there is such a thing as a Good Host?

Cheers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast