+ Reply to Thread

Thread: can you advise me a good hospital where they conduct stem cell treatment for stroke?

HWHT Starter vikGT is on a distinguished road

can you advise me a good hospital where they conduct stem cell treatment for stroke?

can you advise me a good hospital where they conduct stem cell treatment for stroke?

HWHT Starter TinHY is on a distinguished road
    Ischemic stroke catches the patient, as a rule, suddenly, although he has absolutely certain precursors, and we often know about them, but simply do not pay attention to them. And in vain: the treatment of ischemic stroke and its consequences is more complicated than prevention. Ischemic stroke is one of the most common causes of death and disability in the world. The mechanism of the development of ischemic stroke can be described very simply: a vessel is clogged, blood circulation is disturbed, blood flow slows down until it stops completely, and tissues of a certain part of the brain die. General therapy, rehabilitation, and the entire subsequent long-term complex of measures - medicamentous, therapeutic, physiotherapeutic, and surgical blockage of the carotid artery - is aimed specifically at normalizing all brain functions. By the way, you can information about stem cell treatment for stroke in germany https://bookinghealth.com/programs/t...herapy/germany Separately, I want to note that stem cells are able to renew and repair stroke-damaged tissues and blood vessels. Their potential is aimed at recognizing affected foci and replacing dead neurons with healthy cells of the nervous tissue. The whole procedure is absolutely safe and is performed on an outpatient basis.

+ Reply to Thread