+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How has coronavirus affected your business?

HWHT Starter Joshh is on a distinguished road

How has coronavirus affected your business?

I am a business owner. And now I'm confused about this cituation. I have an online store on Magento where I sell clothes.
    I had a plan to migrate my store to another platform or to Magento 2. However, my income has halved and I don't know what to do.
    I am waiting for your advice!Thanks

HWHT Starter HelenH is on a distinguished road
    I think nowadays a lot of business owners have suffered from this pandemic. It's just such a time now. However, after this time stage, I am sure many businesses
    will go online, as it will bring a small income, but the income in such situations.
    So, I do not consider this to be a reason for stopping your business development, especially now when people are buying only online.
    If you're still not sure what to do,I think you should contact professionals and consider all the risks.
    What about migration, you should migrate to Magento 2 since you are already familiar with this platform and know what it is capable of.
    So contact the experts for Magento 2 migration services, https://elogic.co/services/magento-2-migration/.

Hosting Guru Akshay_M is on a distinguished road
    Like many micro-enterprises, our business is tied to our customers business, which is tied to the large corporation that they sell their services to.

The large corporations postpone the events and tell their people to stay home.

Our clients tell us their programs have been postponed and the donít need to have us produce materials.

We donít need to buy paper or toner supplies from the companies we get them from.

All us little guys have to stop working and making money waiting for the big companies to go back to normal.

We live and work in a highly integrated global economic system that few people really understand. It only takes an invisible virus and a lack of creative problem solving to bring it to a stand still. It can easily collapse especially for those who built their business on selling directly to other people.

HWHT Starter Hukol is on a distinguished road
    Yes, COVID-19 quickly entered my country and infected a lot of people. All due to the fact that people did not want to sit on self-isolation and wear masks. Because of this, we are now in great danger. In order not to spread the virus even more, you need to wear a medical mask. You can buy medical mask in the Internet site:https://www.testextextile.com/produc...cal-face-mask/

+ Reply to Thread