+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Premium Technologies is a scam! Stay away from it!

HWHT Starter jameswatson5 is on a distinguished road

Premium Technologies is a scam! Stay away from it!

If you want to save yourself from misery, don't even click on this website. Stay 100 feet away from these people. Block this website on your browser and firewall in case you forget later!! Do it now! Iím serious. They are a stupid and hypocrite. And I donít want anyone getting stung by them like I did. Pathetic! THIS FUCKERS SHOULD BE PUNISHED AND CALLED OUT FOR SCAMMING MONEY OUT OF INNOCENT PEOPLE.
    You need web related services? Look elsewhere. If possible Learn on your own. This website is a hoax. This company is full of scammers. I had the misfortune of believing their claims. I decided to choose them as my website developer and hosting provider. They claimed to have expert people who would give me a beautifully designed website. I highly doubt about this team. I just throw my hard earned money into thin air. SO STAY AWAY FROM THEM. ONCE YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT, YOU ARE DOOMED!!!

HWHT Starter jasonsteller7 is on a distinguished road

A bad idea to try premiumtechs

I know right that it is a bad idea. Initially I was so happy to see their website and the way the presented their services. I wish they were as consistent when it comes to providing that service as well. i really needed my website as soon as possible. so when i saw that their delivery time was quicker, i decided to pick them. but i wasted my time as i proceeded to order. they have the worst customer service i have ever used. the live customer chat is not responsive at all. i tried to contact them several times to enquire but did not get any help. i was waiting for them to confirm or indicate that they had received my request but it has been a month. nothing!! i got tired of waiting so had to look elsewhere. but i still wasnít able to cancel the request i placed on their website. this company is just bullshit!

+ Reply to Thread