+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Never think of using Premium Techs!!!

HWHT Starter danielweber4 is on a distinguished road

Never think of using Premium Techs!!!

I consider myself rational but even I fell for the trap set by these frauds. These scamming thieves (premiumtechs.net) have set up a very convincing website. Their claims of web hosting services seem genuine and it is very difficult to be skeptical of their authenticity. I am very careful when I make an online purchase. I went through their website several times.
    They have a live chat service which seemed very helpful in the beginning. So after a lot of thinking I decided to take their app design service for my business. The information and claims about their expertise was very impressive. I thought I was going to get great end product. But what end product? I did not even receive a thank you from them for giving away so much money to them for nothing. Zero. Naught!
    I advise you, donít make the mistake I made. I made the full payment but received any acknowledgment from them. No reply, no service! No one picks up the phone. I have been robbed!

HWHT Starter dkeller8 is on a distinguished road
    May be you are right!
    We have also decided to get a website of our and searched online and found Premium Technologies. They had some neat stuff on their site.
    But once I contacted them, I found that their customer service is terrible. They take ages to respond. After one or two replies, they don’t bother. After I got the website design, it looked more like a restaurant website. I was stumped! I gave them references for music related stuff. It was very badly done. Their service is terrible! Bunch of retards! Trying to dupe people. How unprofessional! I hope they go out of business.

+ Reply to Thread