+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any perfect web hosts with good reseller plans and servers in India?

Hosting Master Loksten is on a distinguished road

Any perfect web hosts with good reseller plans and servers in India?

I would like to choose the best and the most professional web host with servers in India.
    Need reseller hosting account with 50 gbs of disk space, 500 gbs of bandwidth, Linux.
    Do you know anything about demontech.net and their servers in Inida? How professional is their hosting service? Any experiences?
    My room + internet connection + music + food ==>> perfect day!!!

Hosting Master Jacob3D is on a distinguished road
    I can recommend you to try to compare rates, features, compatibility, performance and reliability.

For me, demontech.net is good web hosting provider with stable servers located in India and also USA.
    Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.

Hosting Master Bagdlonk is on a distinguished road
    The customer service at demontech.net is fantastic. You can contact them about anything. It doesn't have to be a problem. Even general inquiries are happily and quickly addressed. I mean quick, too; often within minutes. Their team are so on the ball it's amazing.

Hosting Master david smith is on a distinguished road
    Many web host claims to be the best web host, but how good is the service will be known only are after the service is availed. Some of the factors that have to be taken into consideration are support, specifications, offer, price, features, addons, terms and conditions, etc. Thus one can experience the services of the web host only after subscribing to the service.

HWHT Starter LusoVPS is on a distinguished road
    What are the ramifications for organizations that eat up bandwidth and storage in a shared hosting environment? How does the hosting provider mitigate these types of issues?

HWHT Starter LibertyVPS. is on a distinguished road
    Are there set-up fees? If so, what are they – and are they waived for first-time subscribers?

HWHT Starter Gossipelle is on a distinguished road
    The big thing for me is the uptime, and reliability, alongside good prices (in comparison with quality) and I also like to see some good support just for peace of mind.

Hosting Master Mruskin is on a distinguished road
    Try to contact QHoster.com team! They offer cool cPanel reseller hosting plans at good rates in multiple server locations. Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount.

HWHT Addict Dewlance is on a distinguished road
    Never heard about them but there is lot of Indian hosting company who provide 50GB Disk space.

Do you need server in India or server in different country like USA is ok for you?

+ Reply to Thread