+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Want to design a logo on my own, suggest the best software tools for free?

Hosting Guru jasmin.london is on a distinguished road

Want to design a logo on my own, suggest the best software tools for free?

Logo design is a creative job and logo is branding of your company. If your graphic design looks appealing then it attracts more customers and business grows well. So Want to design a logo on my own, suggest the best software tools for free?

Hosting Master sarawills is on a distinguished road
    Try illustrator or Corel draw, these 2 are the popular and professional tools to design logos and branding stuff. Try to purchase premium version.

Hosting Guru Petersehene is on a distinguished road
    I would try get illustrator user andclients nline can very easily distinguish between a online logo maker logo and a logo that been tailored, consider your brand development down the line, letterheads, business cards design elements .... changing a logo is not a good thing for brand so if you wnat to start off start off proper.
    Corel draw is good too even gimp can produce good work. At the end of the day however the designer is the most important thing behind it.

Hosting Guru sonikathakur is on a distinguished road
    Adobe Indesign, Backed by the Adobe brand, InDesign is the business leader for creating clean layouts for desktop and mobile devices alike. Adobe InDesign is ideal for layout design usage like online magazines. Whether you want to create layouts for printed books, brochures or digital magazines Adobe InDesign is the tool you need.

Hosting Master johnwest is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by sarawills View Post
    Try illustrator or Corel draw, these 2 are the popular and professional tools to design logos and branding stuff. Try to purchase premium version.
    Illustrator is quite complex and output will be quite commendable.

Hosting Guru Petersehene is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by johnwest View Post
    Illustrator is quite complex and output will be quite commendable.
    ANuthing is complex if you dont know how to work it, in temrs of ease of learning illustrator is a go to with all the resources online for it, corel ( which i respect as a powerful enough tool ) just simply doesnt have that support. Photoshop , which istn really made for logo design although could be is a little more complex. I personally have a great dislike for in design, i dont really see how it assists in logo design , maybe more for branding designs such a publications and layouts dfor flyers and books, all which can be done through illustrator,

HWHT Starter TGlade is on a distinguished road
    Yes, I agree that it's best to use the illustrator or Corel draw for logo design. In general, it is better to consult and assign this work to a person who works with graphics. Otherwise you can spend a lot of time. You can buy ready-made cliparts, graphic design bundles https://masterbundles.com/downloads/...tive/graphics/ and add to your site

Hosting Guru Jaahntsol is on a distinguished road
    Logojoy and logomakr are good logo designing tools. They won't let you down.

+ Reply to Thread