+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to find the powerful expired domains?

Hosting Master smartbrian is on a distinguished road

How to find the powerful expired domains?

Hello all, please help me the right way to register expired domain names so that i can reap all the benefits from it. Kindly share your valuable knowledge on my question. Thank's in advance.

Hosting Master johnwest is on a distinguished road
    Go for Godaddy Premium Members, they are providing this facility and back order options available.

Hosting Master johnwest is on a distinguished road
    Go to domain auction marketing center there you will find excellent domains for cheap price.

Hosting Guru Petersehene is on a distinguished road
    Viable options, but i can tell you with certianty there are people out there whos sole job it is to collect ,resell or use these domains for their own purposes and there are many of them out there as being succesful at it can be lucrative. Do not expect however that you are going to pick up an expired domain for dirt cheap , beacause of the stakes people dont oftten worry about paying for a domain.
    Lastly i wouldnt invest too much time in it. Expired domains , websites have to be cnsidered carefully , you need to loook at more than just their da , they all have a history , a niche , all of which google records. Past infringements will be help to that domain , it may be banned in some places , there is much that can be wrong without you knowing. Lastly this is in a efffect a eay way to create rank manipulation, buying old trusted sites and pointing them to your new , not so trusted website. As we all know , Matt cutts and google dont like that. Expect some algorithm o nullify this in the future.
    Yhe only reason google is still allowing it is because none of us want a bunch of expired domains floating around doing nothing, but once that is worked around Matt cutts will do what he does best.

HWHT Addict alekhya is on a distinguished road
    Check-in Godaddy, Domcomp.com,Moonsy.com.
    After collecting expired domain list, check the metrics of that particular domain.
    like DA, PA, backlinks, spam score, anchor text, domain age etc. if all these metrics available with a good position then you can take it as a perfect expired domain.

+ Reply to Thread