+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Digitalocean reseller

Hosting Guru OliverHunt is on a distinguished road

Digitalocean reseller

Greetings respectful forum members!
    Recently I needed to get Digitalocean service, but to pay with bitcoins, however they do not accept that.
    I have made research and found bithost.io service provider that gives exactly what I needed - they resell Digitalocean accepting crypto-currencies as payment option and have hourly billing!
    Hope It can help.

Hosting Guru mynsha is on a distinguished road
    Digitalocean reseller

Hosting Guru Hrull is on a distinguished road
    I can say that bithost.io is reselling digitalocean droplets for bitcoins, they use DO's API and servers are created, deleted, resized in real time. Mainly developers prefer to buy droplets for several hours so they can test applications, that is why they bill hourly.

Hosting Guru Sinner is on a distinguished road
    According to my experience bithost.io is service provider with good reputation. My friend told me they are accepting bitcoins and you can get their service for like a couple hours just to test something like app or website how it works, that's cool as for me.

Hosting Guru Ajstewart is on a distinguished road
    Using bithost.io would be really useful for those who needs digitalocean based hosting to buy with crypto-currency on an hourly billing basis e.g. developers to test their applications, to me they seems reliable.

HWHT Starter Hostingsource is on a distinguished road
    Don't waste your time any longer. With advanced features like live demos and performance comparisons, you can build your website faster than you think.

HWHT Starter WebMango is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by OliverHunt View Post
    Greetings respectful forum members!
    Recently I needed to get Digitalocean service, but to pay with bitcoins, however they do not accept that.
    I have made research and found bithost.io service provider that gives exactly what I needed - they resell Digitalocean accepting crypto-currencies as payment option and have hourly billing!
    Hope It can help.
    It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.

Hosting Guru Mruskin is on a distinguished road
    I must say BITHOST.io are GOOD! I have had responses in a short amount of time and they have solved my problem every time.
    The price is great:
    Memory - 1GB, Cores - 1 Core. SSD - 30GB, Transfer - 2TB, Hourly Price - $0.02, monthly - $14
    I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.

Hosting Guru Loksten is on a distinguished road
    I can't praise bithost.io team of support folks enough - they make things look so easy, they have not had any downtime since I have been a customer, - rather they are "real" people who know what customer service is all about.

+ Reply to Thread