+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hosting e-store in Europe. any help please?

HWHT Addict Mruskin is on a distinguished road

Hosting e-store in Europe. any help please?

I was impressed by the availability of web hosts that offer Linux hosting solutions good for ecommercing.
    What do I need:
    - up to 25-30 USD a month
    - My site's traffic (around 500 uniques a day and growing) from all over the world
    Can I rely on Hostplay.com? Any info on them? thinking to order their vps in Netherlands.

Will be glad for any recommendation.

HWHT Addict Loksten is on a distinguished road
    I believe that hostplay.com vps hosting plans will suit all your needs. Receive a 20% DISCOUNT on Any VPS Plan - OFF20HP
    The tools provided are great, but for the prices they charge more could be offered.
    Pricing is so to say reasonable. you get what you pay for.

HWHT Addict Jacob3D is on a distinguished road
    IMHO, Aspnix.com will work fine for you, as they offer nice e-commerce features within their hosting plans (pricing is reasonable).
    They offer server location choice: USA and Germany. As for their technical support department, they are great, great, great - the best and they seem to be pretty well-experienced and knowledgeable for it.

HWHT Starter Adriskis is on a distinguished road
    You can easily learn the difference between all of the server options within a 5-minute glance at their site. The information is easy to find and the resources are vital to your business.

HWHT Addict Matoskep is on a distinguished road
    I know bytebull.com is reliable web host to order hosting plans in UK and US - I like this web host and highly recommend it.
    My website response times have never been faster and support level is above and beyond. If you are thinking about switching, this is the company to go with.

HWHT Starter rumsfo is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Mruskin View Post
    I was impressed by the availability of web hosts that offer Linux hosting solutions good for ecommercing.
    What do I need:
    - up to 25-30 USD a month
    - My site's traffic (around 500 uniques a day and growing) from all over the world
    Can I rely on Hostplay.com? Any info on them? thinking to order their vps in Netherlands.

Will be glad for any recommendation.
    When you go to their homepage, do you feel like you are looking at a professional company that you could trust with your money and website? If no. Why? Is it because there website looks dodgy or because there terms and conditions seem to be very vague indeed.

Hosting Guru Hrull is on a distinguished road
    I'd like to say that Webintellects.com would be good to get e-commerce hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.

HWHT Starter printersheets is on a distinguished road
    There are already many well-established web hosting firms nowadays that offer affordable web site hosting plans with excellent capacity and quality. This just gets to show that the market of budgeted web hosting is lively and competitive.

HWHT Starter Bagdlonk is on a distinguished road
    If you choose hostplay.com hosting, you'll be pleased - they offer 100% customer satisfaction.
    For the price, it is amazing. Servers respond fast, and I've never experienced down time. features are very good. and they increased everyone's bandwidth for free a while ago.

+ Reply to Thread