+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Building a website

HWHT Starter Empiror is on a distinguished road
    Sabrina;

I had a pretty bad experience with free host companies.(and many others do..just google in the forums and read the free hosting stories)
    ..and when you are spending time on promoting your website you are loosing more than you expect..their are great paid hosting offers from reliable companies(ANHosting ,IXWebhosting,..) and from the wonderful members in this forum that starts from $3/month...not too much if you will spend time promoting(you don't want your visitors to see you web page down and never return, do you?)

Hope you the best;

Hosting Guru ursuccor is on a distinguished road
    Dear friend!

I can help you with your expectaion. I suggest http://www.xnynz.com/ to you. I have been with them for years now. They provide web management services like building websites, free hosting along with free FTP facilities, free 1000 email accounts, free 1000GB Bandwidth and no set up fees. With utmost satisfaction of these services at very cheap price, you also get 24/7 web support. As for website, they do have comprehensive predefined website design template and you can choose the one that attracts you or you can tell them how and what you want it to be. With Blogs, Quick Blogcast coupled with Blogs and Podcast in a single pack at an affordable that features like Photos, Video, Password protection etc.,
    Hope it helps you. Best wishes.

Hosting Master anni125 is on a distinguished road
    Really appreciable work you are doing, keep up the post sharing.

HWHT Starter johnanne is on a distinguished road
    such a nice article about design website. Web design help to promote business and products. Also it help to increase traffic on the website. There many different software are available for the designing website.

HWHT Starter WHUK is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by mahadeshwar View Post
    Please can you help

I have no experience in building a website and I am looking for a company or site which is

1.cheap
    2. Has a site wizard builder with loads of pages
    3. Has FTP facilities so I can upload files and users can download them
    4. Has prebuilt forums
    5. Has blogs

Is there something out there that does this or do I need to purchase web hosting package and build my own

Thanks
    The first step would be approaching a good web hosting company. For this you may visit the review websites and check the services provided by the web hosting companies that you have shortlisted. As you want a website that also contains a blog, it will be preferable to opt for a web hosting package that also comprises of a content management system. A content management system will enable you to design and setup both, the website and the blog. Before signing up with the web hosting talk to them through online chat and mention your specific requirements so that they will be in a position to provide with the best web hosting solution. Also make sure that the web hosting company is offering with a 24/7 technical support so that the uptime of the website can be ensured.

HWHT Starter abeliacoins123 is on a distinguished road
    Which Free website building site gives maximum space to upload a file?

HWHT Starter madeliaupv65 is on a distinguished road
    What is the name of this particular workout building website?

HWHT Addict interservermike is on a distinguished road
    It would actually depend on your requirements. What are your specific requirements? You can also try free hosting but I recommend paid hosting because it offers more services that you need.
    InterServer.net--->RELIABLE WEB,VPS & DEDICATED HOSTING SINCE 1999
    Shared Hosting | VPS & Cloud | Dedicated Servers | Managed Solutions | Colocation | Quick Servers
    Datacenter in Secaucus, New Jersey
    Contact us HERE for your queries
    Visit our Facebook Page for more Special Offers & Discounts!

Hosting Master MilesWeb is on a distinguished road
    For ensuring smooth functioning of your website, it is best to opt for a paid and managed web hosting platform. With managed web hosting, the web hosting company will provide you with round the clock customer support so that issues can be managed within time and the possibilities of downtime can be reduced.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2