+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How much do you expect from your webhost?

HWHT Addict starsearcher is on a distinguished road

How much do you expect from your webhost?

Hello all,

Out of curiosity, being an end-user yourself, when you purchase hosting from your provider, do you expect a lot from them? A lot as in

1) if there is problem, say network issue with datacenter, would you accept your webhost's explanation?

2) you complain that the CPU resources is not enough for you after being suspended for overloading the server?

Or perhaps you have anything in mind that you would want to share as in what do you expect from your provider once you pay them your money? Do you demand a lot? or do you demand reasonably?

Thanks..

Hosting Master primadon is on a distinguished road
    When I have some issues with datacenter and downtime of my site(issues with server) I demand explanations at my webhost provider because I pay them my money for their service and they don't provide it. Having downtime of my site I lose money and you know it's not good for business at all. It can occur from time to time but when it happens very often it makes me think of removing to the other hosting with much better service. The company that doesn't take care of its clients isn't worth of being its client.

Hosting Guru wht-dis is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by starsearcher View Post
    Hello all,

Out of curiosity, being an end-user yourself, when you purchase hosting from your provider, do you expect a lot from them?
    Thanks..
    Well, like in any other business there should be trust and respect between a client and a host, that's on the one hand, on the other, both sides should stand by TOS. In case they are violated ( uptime is 98%, not 99% etc.), explanations are not enough, there must be urgent actions taken. Violations may take place on both sides, not only host'.

Hosting Master etech-peter is on a distinguished road
    Ofcourse I would demand an explanation if the web host fails to provide me with the uptime or proper support which he had guaranteed at the time of sign up. If this problem persists over and over again then I may not accept any explanation and probably switch hosts. This also depends on how long you have been with that particular host.
    24x7 Technical Support || Server Management || Web Development
    Phone : 408-512-1759 || AIM : support24by7 || MSN : sales@eTechSupport.net
    24x7 Dedicated Web Hosting Support

Hosting Master nati is on a distinguished road
    Problems can appear in each company but it should not accept a frequent kind. We pay money for that what to receive that that is necessary for us also the company should provide us but if they cannot do it that best that we can do it to replace the company with more best. The company should care of which those clients they already have, but if they not in a condition to provide them, such company precisely does not deserve clients.

Hosting Master www.eukhost.com is on a distinguished road
    In this regards, i would like to say, maintaining professionalism is not a game of minors, knowledge is something which is achieved with smart work and also quality is not provided with the lots, its in the hands of the king.

cheers
    eUKhost.com || Dedicated Hosting Servers
    Complete Web Hosting solutions at eUKhost.com

The knowledge and quality knowledge certainly depends on us, if in time we could reach good knowledge that and professionalism at us will be top-level

Hosting Master www.eukhost.com is on a distinguished road
    Knowledge does not come from the time of birth, we should be dedicated to acquire it, it is a matter of hard work, market is indeed very large and to gain respect,an ideal image should be perfected.
    eUKhost.com || Dedicated Hosting Servers
    Complete Web Hosting solutions at eUKhost.com

HWHT Starter rich is on a distinguished road

The only thing I look forward from my web host is that I get that uptime and support from their help desk with quick response whenever needed for which I have paid them.
    What's the use of paying the amount they demanded from me in return for the services they promise but fail to attain.

Empty promises will not help business. If you pay that you have the right to much... You should receive all from the company that they have offered you in the beginning. Certainly uptime is very important, but also it is necessary to pay attention to that,that the company was reliable.
    In reliable hands your business will successfully move ahead

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast