+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Introducing Google Analytics.

Banned john_robot is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up Introducing Google Analytics.

Introducing Google Analytics. Sophisticated. Easy. Free.

Google Analytics tells you everything you want to know about how your visitors found you and how they interact with your site. You'll be able to focus your marketing resources on campaigns and initiatives that deliver ROI, and improve your site to convert more visitors.

Sophisticated, yet easy to use.

We believe that web analytics should be simple and sophisticated at the same time. We've designed Google Analytics to have enterprise level capabilities and yet still be accessible to anyone who wants to improve their marketing and site design. Google Analytics delivers all the features you'd expect from a high-end web analytics offering, and provides timesaving AdWords integration features.

Integrated with AdWords.
    If you have an AdWords account, you can use Google Analytics directly from the AdWords interface. Google Analytics is the only product that can automatically provide AdWords ROI metrics, without you having to import cost data or add tracking information to keywords. Of course, Google Analytics tracks all of your non-AdWords initiatives as well.

Free.
    Google Analytics gives us an opportunity to invest in our advertisers and everyone else who wants to create quality content on the web. Instead of spending money on web analytics, you can focus on creating targeted, ROI-driven marketing campaigns, and on improving your site design and content.

http://www.google.com/analytics/

Hosting Master etech-peter is on a distinguished road
    Yeah, looks good. Thanks for the link and the information.
    24x7 Technical Support || Server Management || Web Development
    Phone : 408-512-1759 || AIM : support24by7 || MSN : sales@eTechSupport.net
    24x7 Dedicated Web Hosting Support

HWHT Starter aaliyahlim is on a distinguished road
    Google analytics will also help you in checking your blog status by using this you will be able to know how many visitors and clicks you have within the day, and its easy as well.

www.dcglobal.us knows how to optimize your site..

HWHT Starter webarchitect is on a distinguished road

Google Analytics

Well, google analytics is really excellent..i've been using startcounter for a few years. But when I heard Google Analytics is going free, thats when i decided to switch. And I'm glad I did.
    ResQSoft.com OVERHAULED my OLD business software system. Talking about Visual Basic legacy migration...

HWHT Starter syntacs_ph is on a distinguished road
    Thanks for this post.. This will help a lot. Specially for starter like me

HWHT Starter webarchitect is on a distinguished road
    How do you use the "Goals" settings on Google Analytics? Just wondering.
    ResQSoft.com OVERHAULED my OLD business software system. Talking about Visual Basic legacy migration...

Hosting Guru ursuccor is on a distinguished road
    well... It is really great that Google analytics is at large effective tool for enhancing the site optimization. With being the tycoon of Search engines, it has its dominance in every corner that it deserves. While the user friendly and sophisticated tool it is, there is a need of customized and even handy tool widget that would make it happen readily for the review which I hope certain specialized analytic tool can fulfill this dent. Because, as for me, I hardly have time to look up review of my sites and to wait for the changes to take effect. So, I need someone in my place who take up this task. Yet, I have to alert him/her at times to monitor site's response. And, this is where I feel the need of scheduled report and instant result of the changes. Hence, I sought help to XnYnZ.COM who had a solution for all my questions. They have their own specialized Site analytic tool which promise to do all I asked. i.e.,reports can be scheduled to send emails and real time output of changes and its impact over traffic,along with typical analytical task as any other like Google,..

HWHT Starter the furbox is on a distinguished road
    Google Analytic is best tool Check the traffic from website.

+ Reply to Thread