PDA

View Full Version : Is Mozilla the best browser???

lifenoah
12-18-2007, 01:37 PM
Hi guys,
Can anyone tell me what is the main deference between IE and Mozilla Firefox ? I have been using IE (version 6.0) for one year but from now on I have decided to use Firefox. I just want to know as to what Mozilla can do which Internet Explorer can not.
Thanks!

wht-dis
12-19-2007, 09:51 AM
Try to get version 7 of IE, it's much more advanced than the previous version, as for Firefox it's really cool and its rates are very high in all polls, but I stick to IE7. Just because I don't like changes.

kristiTylor
12-19-2007, 11:08 AM
Hi,
I found out an interesting detailed review of many a browsers and I think it is interesting to learn that Firefox Mozilla is the best of the browsers available. You may like to visit http://www.browsers-review.com and check out as to what they say about Mozilla. Happy Holidays!

amritrr
12-22-2007, 09:40 PM
I don't know why some people say Firefox is better. I don't understand in what respect it is better. You cannot display a dropdown menu over a flash (.swf) file as it will get hidden behind the swf file. Many javascript functions are not supported in Firefox like autosubmitting of a form using javascript. I use IE and it works perfectly fine for me.
If someone knows something about Firefox which makes it superior than other browsers which I may not be knowing, please share it with me.

agent
12-30-2007, 11:28 AM
I Like both FF and IE but Best browser I suppose is Opera...
Have been using it since it was a paid affair :D

splitter
01-06-2008, 12:31 PM
FF offers a lots of plug ins so thats the reason its quite popular.
and a new version of IE takes ages to come out :(
and btw agent Opera is quite cumbersome every second week it asks nme to dwld the whole thingy again reason: new version out

rustik
01-09-2008, 09:35 AM
I like Internet Explorer.

alemcherry
01-11-2008, 09:07 PM
I use Firefox. Just loving it!

IndiaHost
01-14-2008, 08:43 PM
I too prefer Mozilla:)

d773hf82jhf721hf