PDA

View Full Version : Is web hosting easy??

Hazel
08-02-2007, 04:49 AM
Hello All,

Is Web Hosting easy, what are the basics of Web Hosting - Several times I have found myself in the situation of having to explain someone what web hosting is. As it turned out, certain people instantly got http://www.**********************

Thanks,
Hazel.

jayneaventure
08-07-2007, 10:33 AM
In what aspect do you mean is webhosting easy? Are you looking for a webhost, or are you looking to become a host?

There is a lot of help out there, especially on the forums.

ScalaHosting
08-07-2007, 03:59 PM
This looks like a spamadvertisement :)

jayneaventure
08-07-2007, 04:23 PM
Yeah, I think so, as I have seen this name a few places today!

spam protector
08-08-2007, 09:18 PM
Yup its a spam. I keep receiving it in our forum. Quite annoying

apthost
08-09-2007, 03:05 AM
that is an interesting question though. Is web hosting easy?

A reseller and direct hosting seller may have two completely different opinions about this.

I think we would all agree though that web hosting is an extremely tough business, what do y'all think?

Keuzeserver
08-09-2007, 10:37 AM
Its not easy at all.
It takes lots of time and expertise.
Lately you have to watch out that you don't get some 13 year old n00b as a webhost that has a free reseller.
I don't host anyone my self anymore, stoped with it.
Took to much of my time.
My website is hosted on the server of a friend. I got a deal with him.
I have 1024mb space and 10gb datatraffic with 24/7 live support.
And I am very happy with it. I just pay 22,40 a year.

Ultra_SEN9
08-16-2007, 09:58 AM
This looks like a spamadvertisement :)

Even he is spamming, but we don't which host that he is trying to promote... failed to be spammer as well.:D

spam protector
08-16-2007, 01:29 PM
Even he is spamming, but we don't which host that he is trying to promote... failed to be spammer as well.:D

LOL...i agree :D

Keuzeserver
08-16-2007, 03:02 PM
I banned that dude, let him go spam somewhere else.

ashish
09-09-2007, 06:15 AM

hehe that was really funny... a failed spammer.. can sink any lower...

spam protector
09-10-2007, 11:09 AM
Thanks Kenny :)

TEE06
09-17-2007, 02:54 PM
it's a really tough bizz i would say so much spammers is screwwin up the new hosting co.

Keuzeserver
09-19-2007, 03:01 PM
What are you talking about?

karenjones
10-29-2007, 09:03 AM
Hello All,

Is Web Hosting easy, what are the basics of Web Hosting - Several times I have found myself in the situation of having to explain someone what web hosting is. As it turned out, certain people instantly got http://www.**********************

Thanks,
Hazel.

Hi

Not at all, web hosting is not an easy job i use to do for few months for my brother's site getquickseo.com but now for the last couple of years we are taking the hosting services of tenpearls.com and we are very much satisfied by their services and planning to take their service for one of our other new site.

thanks & regards

Karenjones

timihosting.com
10-29-2007, 10:33 AM
easy? nothing is easy... sitting at home doing nothing is not even easy... staying home taking care of a little baby is not even easy :)

However, if you have the right tools and passion, it should take you far.

eMonsterhost
11-15-2007, 09:03 PM
i hate spammers, purposeful self-promotion too... Thanks for the ban on him =]

biggest-hosting
11-17-2007, 04:59 PM
I actually seen this person spam on few different hosting forums.

aarathi
12-11-2007, 05:13 AM
Web hosting is a type of Internet hosting service that allows individuals and organizations to provide their own websites accessible via the World Wide Web. Web hosts are companies that provide space on a server they own for use by their clients as well as providing Internet connectivity, typically in a data center. Webhosts can also provide data center space and connectivity to the Internet for servers they do not own to be located in their data center, called colocation. To own a website, a user pay amount to the web hosting company to getting their services. many web hosting companies are available today.

amritrr
12-13-2007, 10:26 PM
Hello All,

Thanks,
Hazel.

You know it quite surprises me, I have seen this exact post on another hosting forum. Only with the complete url.

biharibipin
01-17-2008, 01:11 PM
Hello,

www.stablehost.biz provide very reliable web hosting and good support. I am using since last 6 months. I never get a problem. They reply within 1 hour. I found quick response and superb service here. I strongly suggest others if you need good and reliable hosting you should try www.stablehost.biz.

biharibipin
01-17-2008, 01:11 PM
I Again Recomended This Hosting Provider

june
02-02-2008, 05:35 PM
Its not easy at all.
It takes lots of time and expertise.
Lately you have to watch out that you don't get some 13 year old n00b as a webhost that has a free reseller.
I don't host anyone my self anymore, stoped with it.
Took to much of my time.

d773hf82jhf721hf