PDA

View Full Version : Every website need a good host company.

james_53
02-22-2007, 10:26 AM
Hello everyone,

Every website need a good host company go on have a look at the top rated hosting company which is 100% reliable and accurate i have experienced it so should you try http://www.********************* the ratings keep changing the top rating may or may not be the same the coming week,so think carefully before you decide your package :) cheers

Regards,

hostingexposed
04-12-2007, 04:07 PM
Do you really have an interest in helping people find a reliable hosting company? All of the links on your website are affiliate links how do we know you haven't simply put the one that pays the most at the top?

eliroos
04-16-2007, 11:56 AM
Do you really have an interest in helping people find a reliable hosting company? All of the links on your website are affiliate links how do we know you haven't simply put the one that pays the most at the top?

I read all over these forums and ended up at
www.barakhosting.com 2 months so far and no hiccups. had to call for support once but they took good care of my needs

primadon
04-23-2007, 09:59 AM
I read all over these forums and ended up at
www.barakhosting.com 2 months so far and no hiccups. had to call for support once but they took good care of my needsWhat kind of support do they have?

hostingexposed
04-25-2007, 05:34 PM
Yeah I know about that hosting company. Glad they helped you out. They must be improving. I also noticed they finally got support numbers. Good stuff.

What made you choose them?

PS what did you think of their template based website?

rekionn
06-25-2007, 12:16 PM
I think it was just an adv.

Nursh
06-26-2007, 07:38 AM
Why is it advertising?

navjeet
07-04-2007, 10:49 AM
Hey Friends! There is a site of web designing company (http://freetemplates.webdesigningcompany.net/) which provides a number of services for their clients and visitors from time to time like, free templates and many more. So you people just visit and take the advantage of their offer.

Keuzeserver
07-12-2007, 09:21 AM
Wrong forum, locked.

navjeet banned for 14 days for spamming.

d773hf82jhf721hf