View Full Version : Free Webhosting no ads/banner

b2mb2ng
01-19-2007, 03:01 AM
Free webhosting for you
http://webhosting.ifastnet.com
:)

mwaraitch
01-19-2007, 08:23 AM
Are the free hosting services good enough. I mean the cost of the paid hosting services is also lowering considerably, than what is the serious advantage of free hosting when one can get qulaity hosting services at $1 per month or something..

rekionn
01-20-2007, 08:41 AM
Are the free hosting services good enough. I mean the cost of the paid hosting services is also lowering considerably, than what is the serious advantage of free hosting when one can get qulaity hosting services at $1 per month or something..

Do you think it exists reliable hosting free or for $1 per month?

mwaraitch
01-21-2007, 04:24 AM
surely one can get it much better than one can at free service. The hosting company shall go for over all gains and once dealing a customer support, in most cases does not even know that a patidular customer has $1 or $5 plan. Most established hosting companies are in any case offering package at $4 or so. For relatively lesser known companies striving to get customers and prove worth it seems fine to have lower cost for one of the pacakges.

James_j
02-14-2007, 07:28 PM

Hi It seems very good 1$ per month for quality hosting ???? Can you give how much amount of memory + how much amount of Bandwidh for 1$ web host offer?
thanks & Regards

mwaraitch
02-14-2007, 07:41 PM
James you are right once you mention that it seems improbable that quality hosting can be provided in $1. But outsourcing of many essential services, like technical support and server management etc to countries where manpower resources are good enough to do that yet the cost of work in as lower as $3 per hour (that too happily) has made it possible to for hosting service providers to cut down to costs.
In many parts of world $12 for a hosting plan is decent income. eg a web decent web hosting company in Pakistan http://www.unique-links.com.pk is offering domain name included plan starting from @15 a year. Same way if you look at ******** dot com you shall find them offering 1GB plan at $1 or so.

James_j
02-21-2007, 12:01 PM
Well,
Could you provide link from your site for your customer positive feedback...
also can you tell me when your hosting established?
Best Regards,

sabomix
03-02-2007, 11:17 PM
Its very good hosting, i test these hosting, tranks.

om2580
02-03-2015, 04:16 PM
nice information, thanks for posting with us

d773hf82jhf721hf