PDA

View Full Version : Want to setup an hosting company

bjluv
08-15-2006, 01:02 PM
Hello everyone, i am thinking of setting up an hosting company for a local and small market. I dont have experience with hosting but just few here and there. Information on this would be appreciated...from people with the right info. thnx everyone...all comments and further questions are welcomed!

www.eukhost.com
08-15-2006, 01:09 PM
hi

First of all welcome to the hosting world. Now it is very important to make the correct decision for choosing a good hosting company.There are many types of hosting like shared hosting,reseller hosting,dedicated hosting etc.
Now as far as requirements are concerned,it depends upon your need.
Well you can let us know your requirements.

Remember its a Quality decision which will have an serious effect on your business.Reseller hosting business can be quite recommended to you.

All the best

regards
shane

etech-peter
08-15-2006, 01:22 PM
I suppose starting off with a reseller account would be the best and safest option for you since you dont have much of an experience with hosting. Starting a hosting business with a reseller account is recommended when you have absolutely no server experience or you are not very tech savvy, so the general advice would be to learn with a reseller plan, build up your client base, make a few contacts, get sound knowledge about servers and then think about moving on.

bjluv
08-15-2006, 01:30 PM
thanks for the quick response.. and for welcoming here - hope this place would be like home :O

well i have hosted few websites with free-hosts here and there but i really dont go back to them since i am using it to learn...and they are not all that [what they promise] i came across irishost somewhere on the forum and tried to see what it is like and wasnt all that moved..but im still looking to learn more...about it though

i dont mind a reseller package and im looking for where i can compare packages...

www.eukhost.com
08-15-2006, 02:18 PM
Well let me tell you, comparision between packages can be choosy and could become difficult task at times because there are million companies out there.

So do make a wise decision.

regards
shane

Greg-Netost
03-14-2014, 01:13 PM
To start a web hosting business you should start by buying a reseller plan that best suits your requirement and budget. The hosting provider that you select should be reliable. There are many other features you can consider like uptime, security, data backup and add-on option while choosing the right host . Reseller hosting plans offered should be flexible that can be upgrade/downgrade according to one's need. Hosting provider that you select should provide 24/7 customer support and should not delay in replying to your mail/queries. You can then design your own website and web hosting packages as you want.

Reseller hosting is a good way to enter into a business as it needs very low investment.

d773hf82jhf721hf